Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do with your 3d models?
You can use everything you find in the scene to build your own and improve your 3d visualizations or movies. You can access and use the 3d models, the render settings, the light setups, the materials, but above all you can learn from the file, moving inside the project, observing how the light was created and handled, how materials are developed, what is the role that every textures play within them, and the values that fill every single option.
What can I do if I have a problem using your 3d models?
Feel free to contact us if you need any support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I ask for a different file format?
Yes, just contact us and we’ll be happy to help: email@example.com
Can I send my customers my scene made using your 3d models and materials?
No. The giveaway of the project files to your customers is basically a resell/redistribution of our models (also if you made some modifications, adding or removing some parts) and you are not allowed to do it.
Can I open your 3d models in any 3d workspace?
Our models are meant to be used in Cinema 4D and 3dsMax, with V-Ray or Corona render engines. Before you buy one of our 3d models be sure to read the description of that model to see what software or render engine is required in order to use that model without problems. If you open our scenes using the right software (Cinema 4D or 3dsMax) and the correct render engine (V-Ray or Corona) you will find light setup, render settings, camera settings, material and texture applied to every object. You will just have to hit the render button and everything will work. If something doesn’t work you can ask for our support, we’ll be happy to help.
Said that, you can ask for one of the many exchange file formats (FBX, 3DS, OBJ) to open our 3d models in other 3D workspaces such as Maya, Blender, Unity and many others, keeping in mind that some 3d elements of the original scene could not be optimized or found in the export files (FBX, OBJ, 3DS, STL and others) because instances, symmetries, cloners, and many other native C4D or 3dsMax optimization tools can not be converted in geometry. For the same reason some 3d objects could not be textured after import in different softwares because they are made using native C4D or 3dsMax material/texture projection that can not be exported.
What kind of license do I get purchasing one of your 3d models?
Once you purchase one of our products you get a single-seat, one-time fee, non-exclusive and non-transferable license, for individuals or single member of your team.
Can I get an additional license?
If you want to redistribute or repackage (in whole or in part) our 3d models in products such as light setups, materials, scenes or other contents, or you want to use our models to make your own tutorial or training course, please contact us for additional license: firstname.lastname@example.org
What am I allowed to do with your 3d models?
You are allowed to use our 3d models:
- in creating animations, imagery (renderings), games and visualizations
- with no additional licensing fees required
- in unlimited projects forever
- across all media worldwide, and
- in all personal and commercial projects
You are NOT allowed and You can NOT:
- use our products (or imagery made from) in training course, tutorial, video-tutorial
- use our products (or imagery made from) as a logo, trademark or service mark
- use our products (or imagery made from) for unfair/foul advertising
- lease, resell, license, sublicense our models
- re-sell or redistribute (commercially or otherwise) our products to other users outside your license limits in any Country
- upload our products on a thirdy part service and share the link on illegal pirate websites
- falsely represent or imply that you are the original creator of our products (or imagery made from)
- repackage our products (in whole or in part, alone or in combination with other products) in any kind of content or product, plug-in, 3d application.
- Modifications or changes are still derivatives of our original products and you can not sell or distribute them as your own.
Can I ask for a refund?
If you purchased one of our models and the model you purchased does not meet your expectations or does not fit your need or does not work in your workspace, you can always ask for a complete refund. Just write a message to: email@example.com
Do you also provide custom scenes or custom rendering services?
Yes. Find out more about Lucydreams here: https://www.lucydreams.it/